Deliver Content to End-Users Faster by Caching it at the Edge of the Network
The Cloud Leverage™Content Delivery Network (CDN) spans the globe with content servers strategically located in 32 of the world's most well-connected Internet exchange and peering points. This design ensures that when a user requests content, such as HTML, images, software downloads or even streaming audio and video, it is delivered to them from the closest location possible, avoiding typical Internet bottlenecks.
The Cloud Leverage CDN is just a small part of our entire Cloud Acceleration suite. Why pay for a CDN when you can gain all of the benefits of a full Cloud Acceleration platform for the same price (or less, when compared to our competitors)?
The primary benefits of the Cloud Leverage CDN include:
- Place content closer to the end user
- Dramatically improve website performance (because we accelerate it too!)
- Increase uptime and availability
- Better manage peak bandwidth usage and avoid Internet bottlenecks
- Reduce cost and infrastructure complexity
Cloud Acceleration supports multi-protocol, multi-client audio and video streaming:
- Apple® QuickTime™
- Adobe Flash® Player
- Adobe® AIR
- Microsoft® Windows Media™
- Microsoft® Silverlight
- RealSystem® G2
- Mobile clients such as iPhone, iPod touch as well as others (3GPP)
Why choose CDN when Cloud Acceleration can do everything a CDN does and more!
For more information about how the Cloud Leverage Cloud Acceleration solution can be a CDN and much, much more, read our Cloud Acceleration page or contact us.